Saturday, 25 February 2017

proposed Workshop Abstract for RCPsych Medical Education Conference Belfast Sep2017

I'd noticed the Annual RCPsych Medical Education Conference in Belfast 21-22 September 2017 being promoted on twitter and expressed an interest in facilitating a workshop, not thinking I had any chance of being listened to.  And Dr Kate Lovatt, Dean of Royal College of Psychiatrists responded, encouraging me to put in a submission.

And so I did.  Here is the Abstract:



If successful with the submission I would like to use this opportunity to ask questions which would help inform my PhD research into safe haven crisis houses, therapeutic alternatives to psychiatric inpatient treatment for people experiencing psychoses and/or emotional distress.

-----------------------------

Reactive psychoses revisited by Gabor Sandor Ungvari, Paul Edward Mullen; Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 2000; 34:458-467 





No comments:

Post a Comment