Sunday, 17 April 2016

my CUSP Induction Day Talk to DClinPsy trainees @UofGlasgow on 1 October 2014

This morning I was tidying bookshelves (Spring cleaning) and came upon my CUSP (Carers and Users of Services in Psychology Training) Induction Day talk, Wednesday 1 October 2014, given to the DClinPsy trainees and staff in the Mental Health and Wellbeing Unit, Gartnavel Royal Hospital.  I'd been a member of the CUSP group for over 3 years at that point, although had first attended a meeting in the red brick building 2009. 

Here is the one page talk, a photo taken this morning, a copy of which I'd sent beforehand to the lecturers:



My aims then were to learn about the programme and to engage with the trainees/students.  Also to influence services so as to make talking therapies more available and an end to forced drug treatment.  These last two aims are still current.   


No comments:

Post a Comment