Monday, 26 January 2015

'In personal consideration of the 3 R’s: Resilience. Resistance. Recovery.' in DCP-Scotland Review

'In personal consideration of the 3 R’s: Resilience. Resistance. Recovery.' in DCP-Scotland Review, Issue 11, Winter 2014/2015

Thanks to Simon Stuart, Editor of the Division of Clinical Psychology, Scotland, Review, for inviting me to submit this piece to the Winter 2014/2015 edition, Issue 11. I had written it in the first place for Scottish Recovery Network but they don't accept "non-commissioned work". 

Simon Stuart had noticed me tweeting about the piece being rejected (didn't mention by whom) and expressed an interest. I appreciated the communications with Simon and that my piece as written was published. No editing. A welcome relief. I don't like being edited. 

My article on pages 11-14:







No comments:

Post a Comment