Thursday, 10 July 2014

what's happened to independent advocacy in Scotland, to speaking out and having a voice?

I got an abusive Email from a Scottish Government mental health division high heid yin on 24 June 2014 and have complained about it to an even higher heid yin.  

It seems that some civil servants can be uncivil without fear or favour.  They can do what they like, say what they like, to whoever they like and are not responsible or accountable for their actions.

How has it come to this?  I don't know as I'm just a spectator and commentator, sometimes a participant in consultations and a speaker at events but I'm not a high heid yin and I don't get paid for the privilege.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" Hamlet 1:4, Marcellus to Horatio


No comments:

Post a Comment