Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Patient Safety conference November registration - response from Joanne Matthews, forwarded to NHS Fife Chief Exec

[Original blog post from 15 July 2014]

Here is a screenshot of an Email received just now from Joanne Matthews, Head of Scottish Patient Safety Programme, regarding my Email asking for a link to the registration for the 'Driving Improvements in Patient Safety' conference, November in Edinburgh.  The gist of which is that I should "engage with" NHS Fife to see if it is possible.



And here is my forwarded Email to the NHS Fife Chief Executive asking if I can in fact register/be considered for a place as advised by Joanne Matthews.  (I am skeptical of a positive outcome as I've been trying now for over 2 years to be included or involved in national patient safety events):





No comments:

Post a Comment