Wednesday, 18 June 2014

standing firm

I wrote an Email complaint this morning to a man, a leader at the Manchester IIMHL (international initiative for mental health leadership), who turned on me, pointing his finger, very angry because I mentioned my banning from the Scottish patient safety exchange. 

I didn't know him from Adam, said "who are you" to him and he replied that he was a person with lived experience of mental health issues.  Aren't we all?  But that's no excuse for bullying.

The reason I wrote a complaint this morning was because I came upon his details on LinkedIn by chance, as you do.  Saw his profile, list of qualifications and positions in various English mental health organisations although he had a Scottish sounding name.  Just noticed that he has accepted my invitation to link up.  Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment