Tuesday, 4 March 2014

video of Robert Whitaker's 'Anatomy of an Epidemic' lecture in Cupar, Fife, 19 November 2011

Here's the link for interest to the video of Robert Whitaker's visit to Cupar, Fife, to give a lecture on 'Anatomy of an Epidemic' on 19 November 2011: 

Remembering Prof Phil Barker's introduction:

Prof Phil Barker
"(about me) her persistence has paid off "

"I'm 110% certain that this is going to be an absolutely fascinating and potentially disturbing afternoon"

Phil's exhortation to the audience "give a big Fife welcome to Bob Whitaker
Bob Whitaker

and Bob's response:

"it took bravery to even come hear me!".  

With Poppy Buchanan-Barker giving the vote of thanks and saying to me "you're some woman".  I took it as a compliment.

Hope you enjoy watching it again as I have.


Poppy Buchanan-Barker


No comments:

Post a Comment