Thursday, 31 October 2013

welcome to my own wee webinar twitter-wise on Right to Treat versus Rights Protected

Since I was unable to get into the Right to Treat webinar by the Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland yesterday and have my say, here is my own wee webinar on the topic:
 


chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
Right to Treat/Rights Protected same difference? I say No @MentalWelfare it's too easy to say "no capacity" & forcibly treat, far too easy

chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
"Force should only be used if necessary" huh, who says? @MentalWelfare resistance is met with force refusal is met with force IM experience

chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
Right to Treat doesn't mean no #humanrights seclusion rooms disrespect of carers badmouthing character assassination @MentalWelfare IMO

chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
Mental Illness? there's no such thing, just an excuse to subdue compel overpower @MentalWelfare too much power in psychiatrist's pens IMO

chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
way beyond time that @MentalWelfare did the job right, got teeth, stopped #humanrights abuse in psychiatric settings IMO & others. So there!

 chrys muirhead @ChrysMuirheadA
hope you enjoyed my "webinar" @MentalWelfare as much as I enjoyed yours. Here's tae us wha's like us! pic.twitter.com/NY2ZMK66a2




No comments:

Post a Comment